Package Cost Included:
• 02 nights hotel stay in Pelling
• 03 nights hotel stay in Gangtok
• 02 Days / 01 Night Lachung yumthang north Sikkim all inclusive (Transfer, yumthang valley tour, permit, Basic stay, Meals) packages. By One vehicle (Tata sumo / jeep) Packages.
• 02 nights hotel stay in Darjeeling
• Accommodation on twin share basis / as per requirement
• Complimentary Breakfast
• Daily Dinner with & veg & non veg
• North Sikkim package with all meals
• Bagdogra airport / NJP station to Pelling Transfer
• Pelling Sightseeing tour
• Namchi and Chardham Excursion
• Pelling to Gangtok transfer
• Tsomgo lake and Baba Mandir excursion tour for full day
• Gangtok to Darjeeling transfer
• Darjeeling Local sightseeing tour
• Darjeeling Tiger hill Sunrise point excursion tour
• Darjeeling to Airport / Rail station transfer
• New Jalpaiguri (NJP) Rail station/ Bagdogra (IXB) Airport Pick up & transfer / sightseeing exclusive by 01 Personal Vehicle on point to point basis.
Cost Not Included:
• Any Lunch, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as Room Heater, tips, gratuities, telephone bills, laundry etc.
• Entry fees, Guide, porter charges, travel Insurance and medi-claim
• Any unspecified, optional and suggested activities.
• Expenses incurred during the emergency situation or evacuation.
• Anything not mentioned under cost included items.
• Rates are fixed and confirmation subject to availability of Rooms
• Quoted cost valid for XX Head Travel together & travel in XXXX
• If Nathula Pass Required cost of Rs.5000/- will extra per Vehicle ( Max 08 Head ) & Subject to below notes for Nathula
• Please Read very carefully below details before confirm/Finalize your tour/Package/Services.
• One Tata Indica /Maruti Wagonr Only 04 Pax
• One Tata Sumo Only 08 Pax are Allowed Including Child,
• If No Of Pax Travelling More Than 08, then Extra Car Cost will Be INR 00000/- Extra
• All travellers (including child) must carry during tour: Original ID Address proof (PAN card not valid), child school ID card, 04 to 08 Copy Passport size photos, 02 photocopy of ID. Few places to travel in Sikkim mandatory required permit (ILP)
• As per Gangtok (Sikkim) local traffic rules 7.30 AM to 7.30 PM vehicle not allow (No Entry) inside Gangtok city. All transfer will provide from stand to stand. So between stand to hotel and to stand has to take small car by tourist directly on spot, which is very easy available in stand and taxi fare will refund to tourist from hotel.
Few Notes about North Sikkim areas Travel
• It’s Magnificent Natural Beauty of High altitude Himalayan Hills.
• About Altitude 18000 Ft. high you will cross, so when you wish to travel this area, you should be medically fit.
• North Sikkim is remote / offbeat area, so basic facilities available in terms of Food & stay.
• To travel North Sikkim all travellers required LIP ( Inner Line Permit )
• For ILP all travellers required Original ID address proof (PAN card not Valid), 06 copy passport size photos.
How to Confirm / what need to carry / Special Note:
[Note: For confirmation any package, please send us point 01 to 04 details highlighted from below. After getting details from you, we will block specific category rooms / package, and will send you confirmation along with bank details to transfer payment for final confirmation.]
• To confirm Package, we need all travellers exact Name, Date of Birth, Gender.
• Send us your Arrival & Departure Train / Flight details
• Your optional roaming mobile numbers.
• Please mention which category package you want to book.
• Transfer / Deposit 50 % payment for confirmation of Package. Balance 50% by cash only on arrival day at Hotel.
• Room allotment on arrival subject to availability in floor / / room number
• All travellers (including child) must carry during tour: Original ID Address proof (PAN card not valid), child school ID card, 04 to 08 Copy Passport size photos, photocopy of ID. Because few places to travel in Sikkim required permit (ILP)
• Clear your exact child age/policy before confirm. Child free till 04 Year sharing food & bed with parents. From 05 & above till 11 years child is chargeable as per child policy. 12 years & above will count as adult cost. If any dispute arises for child age, you may ask to show ID proof of child (school ID card / birth certificate). You have to pay direct Hotel by cash, if your child is 4+ years as per child policy.
• Hotels check in as per hotel check in policy. Generally Sikkim Darjeeling most of the hotels check in time 12 Noon. Early check in subject to availability and suitable of Hotel.
• Check your luggage/belongings/valuables/ items in any form, before leave the vehicle/ check out hotel. We/Our Company/organization are not responsible / liable in any manners in case of lost/misplace/damage/ forget of anything in the vehicle/hotel.
• Check all hotels used in your tour before confirm. Please carry the print out of the email
• KALPADEEP are not responsible / liable in any manners for sightseeing missed due to Bed weather / road blocked / riot / political disturbance / local issues.
• Any sightseeing / excursion / tour missed due to bad weather condition/road block/any uncertain calamities, no cash will refund / adjust in any manners.
• No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable by cash on the spot.
• Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in in the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
• No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case to case basis.
• As per local taxi union rules in Sikkim Darjeeling Sector, vehicle will provide on point to point basis.
• Any misshapen / default cases/ any other issues all are SUBJECT TO SILIGURI JURISDICTION
Note for Nathula Pass travel (Indo-China Border):
• Nathula visit is subject to availability of permit & road condition. Only limited permits are issued by the army before 48 hrs of tour. It is open only on Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun. NAME, ADDRESS, AGE & GENDER of all guests travelling are required for processing of permit. Normally organizing permit at the eleventh hour is not possible, minimum time required is 72 hours before the arrival. We will try our best, but in case of non-availability of permit, the tour will only be till Baba Mandir. In one vehicle only 8 persons are allowed. In case the permit is available one can opt for the trip with an extra charge approx. Rs. 5,500/- per vehicle.
• It is mandatory that guest should carry photo proof identity card such as Voter Id / Passport and passport size photograph. (PAN Card & Aadhar Card are not considered as a valid ID proof)
• As permit is mandatory and very limited number of permit are issued per day for visiting Nathula, Guest have to travel by any car whichever is available (like tata spacio/ Jeep/Innova/Xylo/Scorpio /Maxx/Bolero/Sumo) as per permit issued. We cannot give any choice on Vehicle type. This is to inform you that in order to control and send more tourists to Nathula pass, the department of tourism after consulting with travel agents laid down the following rules.
• The travel agent can only submit their application along with one copy of passport photograph and identification proof (no pan card).
• In case of less than 6 people from one travel agent the department generally club small number with another travel agent’s small number of tourist just for 4 km up and down before Nathula pass.
• The Indian Army allows visiting Nathula from 11am to 12. 30 pm only .Guest have to start early from Gangtok. If guest makes delay in starting ex Gangtok we cannot guarantee the visit in spite of having confirm permit.
• In high season limited permit will be issued by authorities. We will try to get the permit but if we will not get the permit then we will refund the supplement amount after end of the tour.
• Please note if Nathula pass permit not done due to weather conditions / Land slide / any other reason then we will refund the supplement amount after end of the tour.
• Also note that if Nathula Pass permit is issued and due to weather conditions / Land slide / any other reason they can’t visit Nathula Pass then we cannot refund anything.
Any further Clarification/Query please fell free to call: 9051 5551 51 / Email us: email@example.com